APU — flexible, fast and efficient
APU systems by Analytik Jena greatly minimize idle time and increase the throughput of AOX samples — the user remains flexible and cost-effective.
Unparalleled two-channel system doubles the speed of sample preparation
- Two samples can be prepared simultaneously
- Sample throughput is doubled
- Can be uses for AOX accumulation using the SPE method without any manual intervention
APU 28 — the simple
- Individual sample and wash volumes
- The processing of the individual samples takes place in immediate succession
- After the adsorption, the first samples are available for AOX analysis in a very short time
APU 28 S — the fast
- Globally unparalleled two-channel system
- Two samples can be quickly prepared at the same time
- Doubles the speed of sample preparation in one cycle without intervention and in a very short time
APU 28 SPE — the versatile
- Fully automatic sample preparation
- Sample with high saline content? No problem!
- Adsorption on the SPE columns, the elution, and the adsorption on the charcoal fully automatically, without any manual intervention
- Not only for SPE, but also suitable for conventional AOX sample preparation
APU sim — the clever
- Simply clever: fast sample preparation = fast results
- Up to 6 samples simultaneously, using column method
- Flexible, robust and intuitive to operate
AFU — automatic filtration unit (batch or column method)
- Automatic filtration unit for semi-automated sample preparation of up to 3 samples with up to 180 mL volume simultaneously by batch method
- An effective alternative to the classical membrane filtration
- Usage of expensive Polycarbonate membrane filters is not necessary
- Filtration directly into a frit container
- Capable also for sample preparation according to column method
Shipping & Delivery
Our partner Toll Ipec performs all Australian wide deliveries via safe road transport. Transport times depend on your location. In general you can expect delivery in maximum two days for metro areas in Queensland, Victoria, NSW and ACT. Deliveries to Western Australia and South Australia can take up to one week.
International deliveries are done with our partner Fedex or a standard cargo carrier. Shipments can take one to two weeks depending on your location.
For items, which are not currently on stock, we offer the option of express import and shipment at additional cost. Please contact us if your order is urgent.
For international deliveries please request individual quotations via our quote request function in the shopping cart after selecting your location and entering your address details.
Orders less than $1000 in value
Flat rate - $30
Orders greater than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - Free
Orders less than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - $120
Orders greater than $1000 - $5000 in value:
Flat rate - $250
Orders greater than $5000 in value :
Flat rate - Free
Please request individual quotations via the shopping cart