ZEEnit 650 P — with a plus of innovative features
The ZEEnit 650 P is a high-performance atomic absorption spectrometer for fully automated graphite AAS with Zeeman and Deuterium background correction.
At a glance
- 8-lamp changer for maximum automation and sample throughput
- Single and double beam available
- D2 background correction and Zeeman third generation background correction
- Integrated RFID Tool for working with coded lamps
- Integrated super lamp power supply for best analytical performance
- Integrated High-end Vision Tool for best observation and control of sample injection and sample drying in the graphite tube
- Transverse-heated graphite furnace — also for complex matrices and refractory elements
High sample throughput
- Variable sample introduction technique capable of easily processing both liquids and direct solids making it unique
- High performance autosampler MPE featuring functions such as intelligent dilution and enrichment makes over-night processing routine and guarantees the highest dosing precision
- High sample throughput, variability and efficiency ensured by the dual atomizer concept
solid AA® — Direct analysis of solid samples
The transversely heated graphite furnace facilitates the introduction of liquid samples as well as direct solid sample feed. The combination of the furnace with powerful background correction forms the basis for optimal results. In addition, the development of a specially optimized sample carrier allows the analysis of various solids from powders to sample pieces. The geometry of the carrier guarantees ideal atomization conditions in the solids tube and reliable transport procedures for sample introduction. The different manual or automatic samplers for solids make the use of ZEEnit for direct solid analytics child's play. The 3-field mode opens up a multitude of new possibilities, as significantly greater contents can be measured without dilution in a wide range of samples.
Software package ASpect® LS
ASpect® LS offers both routine operation and multifarious development and optimization facilities. It allows comprehensive control, monitoring and recording of all processes run in the spectrometer and its accessories.
- Simple, routine handling and great flexibility
- Clearly laid-out user interface makes method development on the screen fast and simple
- Ready-to-use cookbook programs facilitate getting into method development.
- The automatic optimizing routine simplifies the adaptation of methods to an unknown matrix. All parameters and functions are automatically monitored and controlled.
- The software automatically optimizes and adapts flame and graphite tube parameters, such as Zeeman magnetic field strength in the 2field or 3field mode, atomizing and pyrolysis temperature, roll-over effect, and control of the 3field mode.
Data postprocessing the easy way
- ASpect® LS offers diverse export routines in compatible data formats.
- Linking into networks or data transfer into LIMS system is not a problem either.
Quality Control and GLP
- ASpect® LS is compliant with all requirements of GLP: All analytical data are accessible, their accuracy is ascertained and documented.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11
- Conformity to FDA 21 CFR Part 11 is ensured
- Comprehensive user management, an electronic signature facility, the Audit Trail and many more features satisfy the requirements of FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
HydrEA — Coupling of graphite furnace and hydride technique
- HydrEA Batch
- HydrEA Continuous Flow
solid AA® — Direct solid AAS
- SSA 6 z — manual solid sampling system
- SSA 600 — fully automatic solid sampling system with integrated microbalance
- SSA 600L — fully automatic solid sampling system with integrated microbalance and liquid dosing accessory
Atomic absorption spectrometers from Analytik Jena are used in nearly every field of instrumental analysis. Among the most important ones there are:
- Environment/water/waste water
- Material analysis
- Semi-conductor technology
- Polymer industry
- Clinical chemistry/medicine/hygiene/health care
- Brochure ZEEnit P Series (English) .pdf | 894.98 kB
ZEEnit — 2-3-Field-Dynamic Mode
The animated video describes the third-generation magnetic field technology of the ZEEnit series.The variable magnetic field strength up to 1.0 Tesla and the use of two different correction modes guarantee maximum sensitivity and optimum matching to any analytical problem. Expansion of the linear working range by means of the 3field technique, and a dynamic mode for automatic adaptation to varied element contents — the ZEEnit opens up unparalleled capabilities in Zeeman graphite furnace AAS.
ZEEnit — Transverse-heated graphite furnace
The future-oriented furnace heating concept of the ZEEnit series can cope with a variety of samples, including complex matrices and refractory elements, due to:
• Uniform temperature all along the optical axis throughout the tube
• Lower atomizing temperatures
• Elimination of vapor inferences
• Minimizing of memory effects
• STPF concept
Shipping & Delivery
Our partner Toll Ipec performs all Australian wide deliveries via safe road transport. Transport times depend on your location. In general you can expect delivery in maximum two days for metro areas in Queensland, Victoria, NSW and ACT. Deliveries to Western Australia and South Australia can take up to one week.
International deliveries are done with our partner Fedex or a standard cargo carrier. Shipments can take one to two weeks depending on your location.
For items, which are not currently on stock, we offer the option of express import and shipment at additional cost. Please contact us if your order is urgent.
For international deliveries please request individual quotations via our quote request function in the shopping cart after selecting your location and entering your address details.
Orders less than $1000 in value
Flat rate - $30
Orders greater than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - Free
Orders less than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - $120
Orders greater than $1000 - $5000 in value:
Flat rate - $250
Orders greater than $5000 in value :
Flat rate - Free
Please request individual quotations via the shopping cart