PlasmaQuant® MS is the universal workhorse for a wide range of applications in routine analysis. It offers cost-effective and efficient analysis in environmental monitoring, food safety, quality control of pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, agriculture, chemicals, and petrochemicals.
The PlasmaQuant® MS includes iCRC technology to effectively remove spectroscopic interferences while the ADD10, all-digital detection allows for fast, accurate multi-element analysis from ultra-trace to major levels in a single measurement.
A new and innovative RF generator produces robust plamsa conditions with only half the gas requirement of conventional ICP-MS, lowering the cost of owning and running your ICP-MS. Integrated Aerosol Dilution allows for automatic dilution of high matrix samples, reducing sample preparation times and contamination.
PlasmaQuant® MS — your benefits:
- Perfect for routine applications
- Eco Plasma — using half the argon gas
- iCRC — interference management system with new BOOST technology
- ADD10 — all-digital detection over 10 orders linear dynamic range
- Integrated Aerosol Dilution
- Small footprint and flexible configuration
With the intuitive worksheet interface of Analytik Jena’s ASpect MS software, all analysis data, mass scan graphics, calibration data, and data logs are available at the click of a button. Comprehensive quality control protocols ensure quality data for the entire analysis. Including aerosol dilution and new BOOST technology, Aspect MS software makes fast work of your most difficult samples.
ASpect MS features a range of automated options:
- Setup and initialization routines
- Plasma alignment
- Mass calibration and resolution tests
- AutoMax for easy method development
ASpect MS provides 21 CFR Part 11 compliance support.
An autosampler allows the effective routine analysis.
Technical Note Accessories: Sample Introduction Accessories for the PlasmaQuant® MS
PlasmaQuant® MS is the universal workhorse for a wide range of applications in routine Analysis, e.g. in environmental monitoring, food safety, quality control of pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, agriculture, chemicals and petrochemicals.
- Brochure PlasmaQuant MS (English) .pdf | 1.24 MB
- App Note PQMS Fe Blood Cells en .pdf | 1.55 MB
Iron Isotope Ratios in Human Whole Blood by PlasmaQuant® MS
- App Note PQMS multi element biologicals en .pdf | 1.13 MB
- Special App ICP MS Be urine en .pdf | 1.48 MB
Analysis of Low Level Beryllium in Urine
- Special App ICP MS food en .pdf | 2.04 MB
Analysis of Food and Agricultural Samples
- Special Application ICP-MS Drinking Water .pdf | 2.01 MB
Monitoring Drinking Water Quality
- Special App ICP MS nuclear en .pdf | 2.06 MB
Determination of Trace Elements and Isotope ratios in Borated Cooling Water of a Nuclear Power Plant
- Special App ICP MS toys en .pdf | 2.27 MB
Determination of Trace Elements in Toys
- Special App ICP MS LA metal alloy en .pdf | 2.52 MB
Analysis of Metal Alloys using LA-ICP-MS
- Special App ICP MS pharma ICH USP en .pdf | 2.04 MB
Elemental impurities in Pharmaceutical Materials according to new ICH Guidelines and USP Chapters <232> and <233>
- TechNote ICP MS ReflexION en .pdf | 296.94 kB
Technical Note ReflexION: Reflecting Ion Optics Design for Tunable Sensitivity and Efficient Routine Sample Analysis
- Tech Note ICP MS i CRC en .pdf | 546.30 kB
Technical Note: The Principles and Performance of the integrated Collision Reaction Cell (iCRC)
- TechNote ICP MS Aerosol dilution en .pdf | 238.32 kB
Technical Note Aerosol Dilution: Advantages of the Integrated Aerosol Dilution
- TechNote ICP MS Nitrox en .pdf | 204.50 kB
Technical Note Nitrox Gas Accessory: Online Addition of Nitrogen and Oxygen for Enhanced Analytical Performance
- Tech Note ICP MS Lab Prep PQMS en .pdf | 178.52 kB
- Tech Note ICP MS Accessories en .pdf | 405.23 kB
Technical Note: Sample Introduction Accessories for the PlasmaQuant® MS
Animation ICP-MS PlasmaQuant® MS series
The ICP-MS PlasmaQuant® MS provides superior performance which is achieved through the synergy of innovative technologies, from the next generation plasma system and dual-cone interface, to the ReflexION’s highly efficient, 3-dimensional focusing of ions into the high-definition quadrupole. They all work together to provide the world’s most sensitive ICP-MS.
Shipping & Delivery
Our partner Toll Ipec performs all Australian wide deliveries via safe road transport. Transport times depend on your location. In general you can expect delivery in maximum two days for metro areas in Queensland, Victoria, NSW and ACT. Deliveries to Western Australia and South Australia can take up to one week.
International deliveries are done with our partner Fedex or a standard cargo carrier. Shipments can take one to two weeks depending on your location.
For items, which are not currently on stock, we offer the option of express import and shipment at additional cost. Please contact us if your order is urgent.
For international deliveries please request individual quotations via our quote request function in the shopping cart after selecting your location and entering your address details.
Orders less than $1000 in value
Flat rate - $30
Orders greater than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - Free
Orders less than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - $120
Orders greater than $1000 - $5000 in value:
Flat rate - $250
Orders greater than $5000 in value :
Flat rate - Free
Please request individual quotations via the shopping cart