No matter whether ultra-pure water or waste water, multi N/C® 3100 is suitable for all liquid samples. This is made possible by the combination of catalytic high-temperature combustion, VITA®, the Focus Radiation NDIR Detector, as well as flow injection with intelligent rinsing technology for particle-containing samples. In addition, multi N/C® 3100 is particularly fast and thus permits high sample throughputs.
Charakteristics of multi N/C® 3100:
- Focus Radiation NDIR Detector
- VITA® Flow Management System
- Easy Cal
- Catalyst promoted high temperature combustion of up to 950 °C
- Sample feed by flow injection with intelligent rinsing technique preventing carry-over effectively
- Large inside diameters for outstanding particle handling capability
- Multipoint calibration with single standard using different injection volumes
- High sensitivity down to the lowest ppb range
- Can be equipped for simultaneous TNb determination
- A single catalyst for simultaneous TOC/TNb determination in the entire measurement range
- Optionally available with autosamplers of different capacity
- Upgradeable with High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300
The self-explanatory multiWin® software accompanies the user through all relevant menu points. The software monitors and regulates at the same time all the important system parameters and informs immediately about errors in the system configuration and about the input of inappropriate parameters, thus preventing any unusable results from the outset.
multiWin® checks for you the system performance and the quality of the analysis, delivers a clear display of the measurement results, and much more. multiWin® provides free evaluation of sample data even during running measurements, the automatic selection of the optimum calculation function, the fully automatic set up of calibration curves for the various measuring ranges as well as the possibility of individual recalculation of results.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail and electonic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
- Available as PC or as stand alone software version for operation via touch screen
ChD or CLD — chemiluminescence detector (CLD) or the solid state chemodetector (ChD) for TNb
AS 10 — autosampler for 10 samples á 50 mL
AS 21 — autosampler for 21 samples á 50 mL
AS vario — Variable sample racks with up to 146 sample positions, opinally with dissolution option
EPA sampler with "piercing function" — for sampling from septum-capped vials
HT 1300 — High-temperature combustion (HTC) technology: HT 1300 for solid samples (separate module)
TIC solids module — direct determination of TIC solid samples
POC module — "basic" oder "automatic" for manual or automated operation
- SP_TOC_03_01_e .pdf | 173.38 kB
TOC/TNb Analysis of Municipal Sewage
- SP_TOC_02_02_e .pdf | 120.58 kB
TOC Analysis in Power Plant Waters
- SP_TOC_02_00_e .pdf | 127.06 kB
TOC/TC Analysis in Solids
- SP_TOC_01_05_e .pdf | 171.53 kB
TOC Determination of a Cellulose Suspension for Testing Particle Processing Capability
- Brochure multi N/C (English) .pdf | 1.29 MB
- Success Story Dow NC en .pdf | 1.04 MB
- Flyer TOC (Solids) .pdf | 371.42 kB
- Flyer TOC (Software) .pdf | 629.74 kB
- Flyer TOC (Semiconductor) .pdf | 648.95 kB
- Flyer TOC (Pharmacy) .pdf | 398.64 kB
- Flyer TOC (Environmental) .pdf | 670.94 kB
- Flyer multi N/C 10 Years Detector Warranty (English) .pdf | 637.74 kB
multi N/C® animation
multi N/C® - As Easy As It Gets! Easy use and safe, trouble-free and unattended sample analysis – these are more than ever requirements for a TOC/TNb analyzer. Operation of the instrument even without special knowledge or experience is no problem with a multi N/C®!
Tutorial multi N/C® series FR-NDIR Detector
The core element of the multi N/C® series models is the new Focus Radiation NDIR Detector® equipped with high-quality optics for precise detection of CO2. Energy-rich radiation is focused onto the microdetector with the help of integrated optics. The radiation density obtained in this way surpasses classical detectors many times. This results in higher sensitivity and precision over a wider measurement range.
Shipping & Delivery
Our partner Toll Ipec performs all Australian wide deliveries via safe road transport. Transport times depend on your location. In general you can expect delivery in maximum two days for metro areas in Queensland, Victoria, NSW and ACT. Deliveries to Western Australia and South Australia can take up to one week.
International deliveries are done with our partner Fedex or a standard cargo carrier. Shipments can take one to two weeks depending on your location.
For items, which are not currently on stock, we offer the option of express import and shipment at additional cost. Please contact us if your order is urgent.
For international deliveries please request individual quotations via our quote request function in the shopping cart after selecting your location and entering your address details.
Orders less than $1000 in value
Flat rate - $30
Orders greater than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - Free
Orders less than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - $120
Orders greater than $1000 - $5000 in value:
Flat rate - $250
Orders greater than $5000 in value :
Flat rate - Free
Please request individual quotations via the shopping cart