The multi EA® 5000 is extremely versatile: The determination of carbon, nitrogen, sulfur and chlorine is only a small part of what it can do. TOC, EOX or AOX/TOX analyses are further areas easily covered by the multi EA® 5000. This makes it a universal talent to be used in various fields.
Winning features at a glance
- Application diversity — one analyzer for solid, paste-like, fluid, gaseous and LPG samples
- C, N, S and Cl determination in one instrument
- Multi-matrix sampler, for fully automated determination of solid and fluid samples in vertical or horizontal furnace configuration
- Extended measuring range with low maintenance, ultra-modern detectors, all the way from ppb to percent
- Self Check System (SCS) for optimal operation reliability
- Flame sensor technology for matrix-optimized sample digestion — also in most difficult matrices (oils, fuels, solvents, polymers, coal, liquefied gases)
Globally unique double furnace technology
- Quick switch between vertical and horizontal applications in one instrument
- Optimum adaptation to the sample matrix
Its unique modular principle means that the system can be constructed individually. You can configure your multi EA® 5000 to meet your needs and requirements, thus creating your personal analysis system.
- Intuitive user guidance
- Comprehensive user-oriented functions like multi-point calibration, blank value correction, recalculation of results, free choice of results dimensions, statistical functions
- User management, audit trail and electonic signatures according to FDA 21 CFR part 11
- Comfortable management and storage of data and parameters
- Automatic or manual data export (LIMS, MS Excel)
- Fully automatically control of maintenance intervals
MMS 5000 — multi matrix sampler for liquid and solid samples also with heated multi matrix sampler
Autoinjector — for precise, manual injection of liquid samples
GSS — gas sampling system for the introduction of gaseous samples
LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas module) — for the direct dosing of pressurized liquefied gases
GSS/LPG — combination module
ABD — automatic boat feeder with cooled lock for the automatic introduction of liquid and solid samples in horizontal operation mode
Analysis of aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons, lubricants, transmission oil, transformer oil, brake and hydraulic fluids and much more
Mineral oil and natural gas production, refineries
Analysis of mineral oil, natural gas, fuel fractions, distillation residues, fuel additives, biodiesel, bioethanol and much more
Analysis of waxes, fatty acids, dyes, solvents such as hydrocarbons, alcohols, aldehydes, ketones etc.
Analysis of raw materials such as butane, propane, additives and derivatives like PP, PE, PC
Analysis of water, white oil, vaseline, waxes, paraffins, activated carbon, alcohols and other organic compounds
Analysis of alcohols, water, fats, oils, waxes and much more
Determination of TOC/TOX/AOX/EOX in surface, cooling, process and waste waters
TOX/AOX/EOX in soil, sewage sludge and sediments
EC/OC/TC for particulate diesel engine emissions for monitoring air quality
Analysis of fuels such as coal, fuel oil, natural gas, derived fuels such as wood, straw, biogas etc.
TOC and TOX/AOX in cooling water
Material testing/quality control
Analyses for certification of N, S and Cl standards, e.g. for the petrochemical industry
Purity testing of solvents etc.
- EA_7_C_05_07_e .pdf | 43.47 kB
Determination of elemental carbon (EC) following thermo desorption of organic-bound carbon (OC) in particulate diesel engine emissions
- EA_7_CL_05_05_e .pdf | 69.09 kB
Measurement of Chlorine Traces in Naphtha
- EA_7_N_11_07_e .pdf | 72.82 kB
Determination of Nitrogen in Lubricating Oils, Additives and Related Products
- EA_7_S_10_07_e .pdf | 68.70 kB
Determination of Sulfur in Kerosene, Jet Fuel and Related Matrices
- Brochure multi EA 5000 (English) .pdf | 1.01 MB
- Flyer multi EA 5000 - Applications in Petrochemistry .pdf | 549.32 kB
- Success Story Dow multi EA 5000 (English) .pdf | 1.02 MB
- Special App EA 5000 N viscous samples .pdf | 1.74 MB
Heavy Fuel Oil, Feed Materials and Residues – Trustable Determination of High Nitrogen Contents in viscose, Complex Matrices
- Special App EA 5000 S dieselfuel .pdf | 2.15 MB
Diesel Fuels and Fuel Additives – Interference-free Determination of Sulfur Traces by UV Fluorescence Detection with MPO
multi EA® 5000 Animation
The multi EA® 5000 is the versatile elemental analyzer for C, N, S and Cl from solid, liquid, pastelike and gaseous samples, which is also capable of easy and reliable TOC, EOX and AOX / TOX analyses. It offers a unique modular principle and can be configured to individual needs and requirements. Its unique double furnace technology allows for easy switching between vertical and horizontal applications thus ensuring optimum adaptation of the system to sample matrix and analysis standard.
Shipping & Delivery
Our partner Toll Ipec performs all Australian wide deliveries via safe road transport. Transport times depend on your location. In general you can expect delivery in maximum two days for metro areas in Queensland, Victoria, NSW and ACT. Deliveries to Western Australia and South Australia can take up to one week.
International deliveries are done with our partner Fedex or a standard cargo carrier. Shipments can take one to two weeks depending on your location.
For items, which are not currently on stock, we offer the option of express import and shipment at additional cost. Please contact us if your order is urgent.
For international deliveries please request individual quotations via our quote request function in the shopping cart after selecting your location and entering your address details.
Orders less than $1000 in value
Flat rate - $30
Orders greater than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - Free
Orders less than $1000 in value:
Flat rate - $120
Orders greater than $1000 - $5000 in value:
Flat rate - $250
Orders greater than $5000 in value :
Flat rate - Free
Please request individual quotations via the shopping cart